- Warning: chmod(): Permission denied in _event_css_add() (line 272 of C:\Websites\www.heffins.com\sites\all\modules\event_calendar\event_calendar_colors\event_calendar_colors.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: responsive in MDMegaMenu::getDefaultSettings() (line 310 of C:\Websites\www.heffins.com\sites\all\modules\md_megamenu\includes\md_megamenu.class.inc).
- Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in MDMegaMenu->initialize() (line 21 of C:\Websites\www.heffins.com\sites\all\modules\md_megamenu\includes\md_megamenu.class.inc).
- Notice: Undefined index: animation in megamenu_loads() (line 374 of C:\Websites\www.heffins.com\sites\all\modules\md_megamenu\md_megamenu.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: animation in megamenu_loads() (line 378 of C:\Websites\www.heffins.com\sites\all\modules\md_megamenu\md_megamenu.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: animation in template_preprocess_megamenu_theme() (line 122 of C:\Websites\www.heffins.com\sites\all\modules\md_megamenu\templates\menu\theme.inc).
Heffernan Insurance Brokers merged with Phoenix-based NTSG effective April 1, 2017. With over 30 years’ of expertise, NTSG has a strong team of employees specializing in insuring trucking firms in California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Nevada and Colorado, with additional sales and service personnel in various locations across the country. As a division of Heffernan, NTSG continues to provide great products and services to the transportation industry. Trucking industry experts know the benefits of strong client and carrier partnerships, great products, and a comprehensive, “one-stop” service experience for insurance, safety and compliance.
NTSG has developed a unique program to protect your owner operators, protect your trucking company, and to preserve your owner operators’ Independent Contractor status. NTSG has partnered with a trusted Third Party Administrator (TPA) to provide a convenient solution for maintaining an Owner Operator (O/OP) program. This partnership is intended to make the use of independent contractors more convenient.
There are four key components to the O/OP program:
- The Third Party Administrator
- Vehicle Compliance and Authority
- DOT Safety and Compliance
- Auto Liability and Cargo Insurance
- Carrier, broker, and freight forward authority
- CSA Monitoring
- CSA Training
- Federal and State Motor Carrier account setup
- Fuel Card
- New entrant review
- Sample contracts
- Background Checks
- Driver Qualifications setup and maintenance
- Motor vehicle records
- Fuel Card
- Pre-employment screening
Drug and Alcohol Services
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Drug and Alcohol Consortium Management
- CSA Monitoring
- Learning Management System
- Electronic Logging Devices
- Accident registers and report forms
- Drivers Qualification Files
- Safety Management Consultant Services
- DOT Audit Consulting
- Auto Liability
- General Liability/Excess Liability
- Occupational and Accident
- Owner/Operator Coverage
- Workers Compensation
- Additional Lines of Commercial Insurance