- Warning: chmod(): Permission denied in _event_css_add() (line 272 of C:\Websites\www.heffins.com\sites\all\modules\event_calendar\event_calendar_colors\event_calendar_colors.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: responsive in MDMegaMenu::getDefaultSettings() (line 310 of C:\Websites\www.heffins.com\sites\all\modules\md_megamenu\includes\md_megamenu.class.inc).
- Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in MDMegaMenu->initialize() (line 21 of C:\Websites\www.heffins.com\sites\all\modules\md_megamenu\includes\md_megamenu.class.inc).
- Notice: Undefined index: animation in megamenu_loads() (line 374 of C:\Websites\www.heffins.com\sites\all\modules\md_megamenu\md_megamenu.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: animation in megamenu_loads() (line 378 of C:\Websites\www.heffins.com\sites\all\modules\md_megamenu\md_megamenu.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: animation in template_preprocess_megamenu_theme() (line 122 of C:\Websites\www.heffins.com\sites\all\modules\md_megamenu\templates\menu\theme.inc).
As an administrator of a senior care and living community, you are part of a rapidly changing industry that is expanding services and capabilities in order to meet evolving market demands. You are deploying new offerings for patients such as expanded recreational therapies and additional home-like amenities.
Outside influences, such as healthcare laws and insurance regulations, make providing these specialized services subject to more scrutiny and risk than ever before.
As a result, your residential care business is taking on more risks every day.
Heffernan Assisted Senior Living Business Insurance experts serve:
- Senior living communities
- Assisted living facilities
- Assisted living for developmental disabilities
- Adult day care
- Continuing care retirement center (CCRC)
- Convalescent homes
- Individual living centers
- Nursing homes
- Residential care facilities
- Retirement apartments(not licensed by the state)
- Skilled nursing
- Any "out-of-home" care community
Get Started with your Senior Living Community Insurance!
- Guaranteed quick turnaround
- Locked-in rates
- Automatic renewal
Being under continual exposure to scenarios that can result in lawsuits and their significant financial ramifications means your residential care, convalescent home, assisted living community or nursing home liability insurance -- and your insurance broker -- needs to be up to the task.
For in-home healthcare, visit our Home Care Business Insurance page.